It was a long journey, but we stuck with it! I wasn’t sure if this was going to happen, to be honest. We began 2008 with about a dozen people, and I thought that probably only 8-10 of us would be meeting together on this last Wednesday night of the year. You blew me away! Our last class session had nearly 35 people in it! If my records are right, about 18 of you completed your reading, and it was the first time for about ten of you! Congratulations!
We’re moving on from this class to begin a new one on January 14th. In it we’ll overview the Gospel of John for 20 weeks. I hope that you’ll join us.
Here are our last few weeks of materials. It is my hope and prayer that they will be beneficial to you as you continue your study of God’s word.
- Week 49: The Early Work of the Church
- Early Work of the Church PowerPoint Presentation
- Catch-up Handout Covering Weeks 47-49 (Crucifixion through Acts)
- Many of you asked some doozies in the past few weeks as we’ve studied the epistles. These are Matthew’s thoughts on answering them fairly in the light of scripture.
- Hard Questions PDF
- PowerPoint overview of Romans